1. GQ asked Harry Styles about his sexuality for their upcoming issue. He replied, “Bisexual? Me? I don’t think so. I’m pretty sure I’m not.”
The question was asked in relation to rumors that Styles has been dating a radio DJ named Nick Grimshaw. Harry’s response to that: “Oh, really? I didn’t even know. We’re not dating, no. We’re just friends.”
- At least 29 people are dead and 166 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.