1. GQ asked Harry Styles about his sexuality for their upcoming issue. He replied, “Bisexual? Me? I don’t think so. I’m pretty sure I’m not.”
The question was asked in relation to rumors that Styles has been dating a radio DJ named Nick Grimshaw. Harry’s response to that: “Oh, really? I didn’t even know. We’re not dating, no. We’re just friends.”
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎