“That’s me and BuzzFeed’s own Tanner Ringerud the night we got kicked out of a bar for placing chess pieces on random strangers’ shoulders and walking away. We called it “chessing” and the bouncers weren’t amused.
P.S. I won that chess match, so whatever. I don’t care.”
“This is a really nice photo of me letting two of my friends play tic-tac-toe on my stomach. It was part of this 24 hour party my college had, and I am certain this photo was taken before noon. Sadly to say, this night did not end well, and to this day my friends still yell, ‘I WANT MAXXXXXXX’ to mock me about it. They know why.”
4. Embarrass yourself and share the drunkest picture of yourself.
Or… no shame, we bet you look awesome.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀