“That’s me and BuzzFeed’s own Tanner Ringerud the night we got kicked out of a bar for placing chess pieces on random strangers’ shoulders and walking away. We called it “chessing” and the bouncers weren’t amused.
P.S. I won that chess match, so whatever. I don’t care.”
“This is a really nice photo of me letting two of my friends play tic-tac-toe on my stomach. It was part of this 24 hour party my college had, and I am certain this photo was taken before noon. Sadly to say, this night did not end well, and to this day my friends still yell, ‘I WANT MAXXXXXXX’ to mock me about it. They know why.”
4. Embarrass yourself and share the drunkest picture of yourself.
Or… no shame, we bet you look awesome.
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏