“That’s me and BuzzFeed’s own Tanner Ringerud the night we got kicked out of a bar for placing chess pieces on random strangers’ shoulders and walking away. We called it “chessing” and the bouncers weren’t amused.
P.S. I won that chess match, so whatever. I don’t care.”
“This is a really nice photo of me letting two of my friends play tic-tac-toe on my stomach. It was part of this 24 hour party my college had, and I am certain this photo was taken before noon. Sadly to say, this night did not end well, and to this day my friends still yell, ‘I WANT MAXXXXXXX’ to mock me about it. They know why.”
4. Embarrass yourself and share the drunkest picture of yourself.
Or… no shame, we bet you look awesome.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good🛀