1. Going to University is cool. This is your time to shine as the cool kids on campus.
2. You take a break from Netflix to see the world (well at least the town).
3. You'll chat with guides (who've been around, and know the best places) so you won't be stuck eating McD's every night.
4. You get a kickass set of swag in a bag.
5. You get to be you. Show us that sass.
6. Make friends! Clearly the best thing.
7. YOU GET A SOLID WEEK OF PARTY. (Enough said).
8. All the new Facebook profile pic opportunities!
9. A bunch of free stuff just comes your way. Everyone wants to give 101ers free stuff on campus!
10. uOttawa has one of the ONLY "wet" 101 Weeks in the country!
11. All the guides stay sober so that you're watched out for...
12. Do things like this. Probably. Maybe.
13. The guides really do want to help you get used to uni life
14. You might meet your new best friend.
15. A whole lot of this will happen.
16. No parents, no rules!
17. There's actually a ton of events - things everyone will like!
18. There's "dry" events, or alternative events
19. Meet people in your program. Maybe do projects with them later on?
20. You'll always have a safe way home during the week
21. The amount of fun you'll have is limitless!
22. Meet people that have the same interests as you
23. Maybe even find your next love interest!
24. There's a big cabin party at the end of the week!!!
25. You'll make memories that will last forever. Literally.
So get ready to party with the best of them
Dance the night away
When it's over you'll be so glad you did it
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!