We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A upholstered wooden armchair that will become your favorite — and most stylish — spot for reading, lounging, or relaxing at home.
2. An Ember smart mug to let you sit in your kitchen and savor your favorite hot beverages for as long as it takes you to actually finish them. The mug's base keeps your drink warm — no microwaving required.
3. A glass jar candle with warm scents of tobacco, bergamot, and caramel, and up to 50 hours of burn time — so you'll have many cozy nights ahead.
4. A Dyson stick vacuum that cleans both carpets and hardwood floors. Plus, it converts to a handheld, so you can get those hard-to-reach spots. I didn't know it was possible, but this can actually make vacuuming suck less (because it does all the sucking for you).
5. A smart air purifier to make sure your home is always full of clean, fresh air. You can set the purifier's timers and schedules directly on your phone via an app.
6. A set of 100% cotton towels that are super absorbent, made sustainably, and will provide you with decadent softness every time you step out of the bath or shower.
7. A chunky knit blanket you'll love to wrap yourself in while sitting (or napping) in the comfiest spot in your house.
8. A Theragun massage device that will help you relieve tension and stress from your tight muscles on your own — whether you got it from working out or working from home.
9. A self-watering planter so you'll always have thriving greenery, even if you have a reaaaaaally hard time remembering to water your plant bbs. The planter has a built-in port for watering and a tray for retaining water.
10. A rope basket that's a stylish way to store blankets, pillows, and random items you don't want lying around on the floor.
11. A sleek contemporary writing desk because admit it — checking emails with your laptop on your bed is getting uncomfortable (it's hard on your back!). Creating a dedicated workspace might also help you get more done, and have an easier time signing off for the day if you WFH.
12. A Google Nest learning thermostat that lets you adjust the temperature in your room from your phone, without actually getting up (or before you even get back to your home sweet home). It also learns what temperatures you like, and will adjust or auto-schedule itself based on them.
13. An avocado slicer because who needs to go out to get avocado toast when you can make your own delicious brunch right at home?
14. A programmable coffee maker that's like having your own personal barista who knows at what time and how bold you want your coffee each day. And it self-cleans, too. Basically, this is the best roommate you've ever had.
15. A thin matte black photo frame — or maybe a few of them — so you can finally put together that gallery wall you've been planning in your head for months.
16. A wood-topped kitchen cart that will give you extra counter space and storage, so you have plenty of room to up level your cooking skills.
17. A set of 10 Rubbermaid glass food storage containers to store all the leftovers from home-cooked meals or delivery from your fave restaurants. They're leak-proof, stain- and odor-resistant, and their snap-on lids make sure they'll never open by accident.
18. A Wi-Fi-enabled outlet plug that will turn all your "dumb" appliances into smart ones, and give you the ability to control them straight from your phone, so you don't even have to get up to dim the lights or turn the coffee maker on. Bliss!
19. A six-cube organizer to keep things neat and clean, so your room will look pulled together (even if you don't always feel the same way).
20. A cast-iron skillet that can be used on the stove, in the oven, and on the grill. And with the right care, you won't have to replace it, because it'll last for years.
21. A Hearth & Hand with Magnolia salt refresher room spray so you can feel like you're at the beach without leaving your living room (the best way to visit the beach, imo). The spray has scents of citrus, driftwood, and the sea.
22. A weighted blanket that might help if you have problems sleeping through the night, or just want to sleep even more soundly.
23. A fringed bottom cotton shower curtain to instantly brighten up your bathroom and give it a relaxing, spa-like vibe.
24. A drum accent table with hammered detailing that will add just the right amount of glitz and gold to your space, and have you humming "24K magic in the air" whenever you see it.
25. A set of four stoneware plates so all your meals at home, no matter how simple they are, have that trendy, impossible-to-get-into restaurant vibe.
26. A Grove Co. glass soap dispenser that will look classy and attractive on your counter — which is important given how many times a day you wash your hands.
27. A set of eight Rubbermaid food storage containers because there are few things more satisfying than looking at an organized pantry, especially if that pantry is yours. Bonus: your food won't go stale or get an unwelcome visits from any bugs passing through your domicile.
28. And a four-piece refrigerator storage bin set so you can also organize everything in your refrigerator. After all, who wants to have their pantry in order but their fridge a chaotic mess?
29. A chunky knit wool rug to pull the look of a room together and give your feet something soft to rest on.
30. A JBL portable speaker with up to 12 hours of battery, to let you enjoy your favorite playlists on repeat in any spot in the house. It's also waterproof, so you can keep it nearby while you're in the bathtub and not have to worry about ruining it with a stray splash or two.
31. And a breakfast sandwich maker, so you can wake up to a made-to-order, hot breakfast every morning — and eat it in bed.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.