31 Home Products From Walmart That Are Pretty Much Dream-Worthy
If this is a dream, don't wake me up.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A rustic solid wood dresser so you can keep all your sweatpants tucked away in something attractive (instead of in a pile on the floor).
3. A modern square arm velvet sofa to add just the right pop of color to an otherwise boring living room.
4. A barn-door TV stand with adjustable shelves and cable management, so you can binge-watch TV without all those ugly cords distracting you from the action on screen.
5. A geometric print shag rug that's so soft and plush, your feet will never want to step on anything else.
6. A down alternative comforter so you can be enveloped in coziness all year round. It's hypoallergenic and has a box-stitch design, so it won't get all lumpy and misshapen from shifting filling.
7. An industrial wall mirror to brighten up a room and give you a spot to double-check your hair before heading out the door.
8. A Himalayan salt lamp so you can help any room in your home live up to its full relaxation potential.
9. A modern farmhouse side table that not only provides a place to set your books, drinks, and lamps, but is also a spot to charge your devices with its built-in USB ports.
10. A pair of seagrass and woven rope baskets so you have a stylish solution to store (or, let's be real, hide) blankets, magazines, and miscellaneous items you don't know what to do with.
11. A jute floor pouf that you can use as an ottoman, an extra seat, a coffee table, or just as extra boho decor to brighten up your room.
12. A kitchen island cart to instantly give you more usable counter space and storage that you can move around as needed.
13. A faux-fur throw pillow that's so comfy and snuggly, it will make your couch basically say "You complete me."
14. A Beautiful by Drew Barrymore electric kettle, so you can heat up or boil water quickly, with just a touch of a button. And with its solid matte finish, it looks pretty enough to leave on the counter when not in use.
15. A set of four glass tumblers by The Pioneer Woman that will have you seeing life through rose-colored glasses. They'll make even drinking water feel like a special occasion.
16. A 12-piece dinnerware set because it's time you had a set of clean-looking, matching plates and bowls, instead of whatever random pieces former roommates have left behind through the years.
17. A rustic wooden tray that always looks sharp, whether you're using it to hold books, knickknacks, or keys that you don't want to look like you just threw on the table.
18. A textured ceramic planter to show off all the houseplants that are absolutely thriving because of your green thumb.
19. An extra plush sherpa blanket that will make you feel like you've wrapped yourself in a cloud whenever you use it (which will likely be 24/7).
20. A Gap Home ombre bath rug so every time you step into and out of the shower, you'll be greeted by soothing blue hues.
21. A contemporary minimalist desk with two open shelves that will give you someplace more structured and ergonomic to do work than your bed.
23. A modern farmhouse wood and metal dining table so you'll look forward to sitting down for meals, either on your own or with a few guests.
24. A contemporary glass coffee table that will complement the rest of your living room furniture without dominating the space. It's also round, so there are no sharp edges for little ones (or, let's be honest, you) to accidentally walk into.
25. A sleek, MCM-inspired tripod floor lamp with a minimalist profile, so it can illuminate a room without hogging up all your floor space.
26. A set of six cotton towels that are 100 percent cotton and 100 percent an essential step to make your bathroom spa-worthy.
27. A set of glass clamp jars by The Pioneer Woman with gorgeous floral lids, so you can hold dry ingredients or other small items in plain view. They have a vintage look, but you can get them without the hours of thrift store scouring you'd need to do to find real vintage kitchenware.
28. A six-cube storage organizer that you can use horizontally or vertically to tidy up almost any space or corner that needs some de-cluttering.
30. A 12-piece set of rose gold pots and pans that will elevate your cooking regardless of your actual skills.
31. A terrazzo tray – it might just steal the spotlight from whatever jewelry or trinkets you're storing in it.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.