31 Of The Best Home Products From Walmart That Cost Less Than $200
Furniture, decor, and gadgets that both your home and wallet will thank you for.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A large, circular wall mirror that will make your room feel bigger and give it an industrial chic look.
2. A barn door TV stand to keep your TV at optimal viewing height and your gadgets neatly tucked away underneath.
3. A Queer Eye upholstered linen chair that will add a stylish accent to any room. Because if it's good enough for the Fab Five, it's good enough for your home.
5. A colorful convertible chair that folds out to a chaise lounge or bed, for those times when you want to take a nap right where you are.
6. A tasseled velvet throw pillow or two from Drew Barrymore's Flower Home collection that will instantly add comfort, style, and just a touch of boho to your couch.
7. A gold bar cart to help you show off your finest cocktail ingredients and elevate all your at-home happy hours.
8. An De'Longhi espresso and cappuccino machine that will let you enjoy fancy coffeehouse-quality drinks without leaving your own kitchen. You can brew one or two shots at the same time and froth milk the way you like it.
10. A SodaStream that allows you to have sparkling water on demand by pushing a button. Now you can drink all the carbonated water you want without amassing an embarrassingly huge collection of empty cans or bottles. Goodbye, boring plain water.
11. A brass floor lamp to illuminate your room in multiple ways. Each of the three lights swivels 360 degrees, so you can always find your best lighting no matter where you're sitting.
12. A mid-century office chair that's bright, velvet, and fun. Because if you're going to be working all day in it, you might as well look good doing it.
13. A Google Wi-Fi mesh system because how are you supposed to stream movies, scroll on your phone, and check emails on your laptop all at the same time if your internet is spotty? The device covers up to 1,500 square feet and can be controlled or managed all from your phone.
14. A Wi-Fi-connected robot vacuum that can be controlled either via app or voice. This little guy can clean under furniture and returns to its charger after its done. Now if only everything else in your house (or life) would put itself in its proper place.
15. A pair of faux leather storage bins to keep all your random odds and ends out of sight. Storage, but make it sleek.
16. A Crosley Cruiser turntable that plays music both old and new. Put on your favorite vinyl (at three different speeds) for an old school vibe or connect your phone via Bluetooth to play your digital tunes.
17. A lift-top coffee table with a hidden compartment underneath to stow away multiple remotes, knickknacks, or snacks you don't want to share.
18. A Dutch oven from The Pioneer Woman that will look nice on your countertop even when you're not braising, steaming, roasting, or stewing something delicious.
19. A bathroom cabinet to make use of that otherwise wasted space above your toilet and has cabinets to organize your essentials in one convenient location (i.e. not scattered haphazardly around your sink).
20. A set of Calphalon nonstick pans that are dishwasher-safe and oven-safe up to 400 degrees. You can stack and nest the lid and pans neatly together so things won't come tumbling out of your cabinets next time you open them.
21. A versatile, cushioned bench to provide extra seating and storage in whichever room needs both, whether that's your entryway, bedroom, or kitchen.
22. A Ninja blender system that will blend, chop, grind, mix, and more in seconds. It includes a food processor bowl and two to-go cups to help make quick meals and snacks so much easier.
23. An air purifier to filter out air pollutants like dust, pollen, pet dander, and more, so you can breathe easily inside your home.
24. A wood and metal shoe rack that will help organize those piles and piles of shoes sitting in the corner of your room. Come to think of it, you might want to pick up a couple.
25. A JBL portable, waterproof, Bluetooth speaker for listening to your tunes wherever you go, even while in the shower.
26. A five-shelf ladder bookcase with a durable metal frame to display your favorite books, souvenirs, plants, and more.
27. A memory foam and microfiber pillow that'll replace your old, lumpy one that's the cause of the weird crick in your neck when you wake up in the morning. You can adjust the memory foam fill to be not too much, not too little, but juuust right.
28. A UV-C phone sanitizer to kill up to 99.9 percent of bacteria and viruses on your phone, which is dirtier than a toilet seat. It'll clean your germy phone in one minute, and one charge lasts 70 uses.
29. A gold-and-glass side table that will add a classy companion to your couch, and make sure a book or glass of wine are always nearby.
30. A wooden nightstand with two USB ports built in, so you'll never forget to charge your devices before bed.
31. A Mickey Mouse-adorned 6-quart Instant Pot that will help take the guesswork of cooking dinner. You can use it as a steamer, slow cooker, warmer, and more. The Disney theme and pre-set programs will help make every meal become a little more magical.
Hey Walmart shoppers! Don’t miss out on Walmart+, a different kind of membership with benefits that help you save time and money, including free unlimited delivery (even same-day), mobile scan-and-go, *and* member prices on fuel!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.