In your late twenties: Your entertainment priorities revolve around finding the city’s greatest culinary offerings.
In your late twenties, you begin to love traveling alone.
4. In your early twenties, you are all about taking extremely long road trips — even across the country.
When you’re older, you may get to travel for work… but the novelty wears off fast.
12. In your early twenties, you’ll take advantage of off-season ticket prices — even if it means going somewhere when it’s really, really cold.
Of course, some things never change…
- A draft plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀