In your late twenties: Your entertainment priorities revolve around finding the city’s greatest culinary offerings.
In your late twenties, you begin to love traveling alone.
4. In your early twenties, you are all about taking extremely long road trips — even across the country.
When you’re older, you may get to travel for work… but the novelty wears off fast.
12. In your early twenties, you’ll take advantage of off-season ticket prices — even if it means going somewhere when it’s really, really cold.
Of course, some things never change…
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- Spencer's Gifts is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many say normalizes sexual assault.