1. The first time you ever set eyes on a precious Louis Vuitton Murakami bag was a whopping 13 years ago...
The bags debuted in 2002.
2. And Jessica Simpson asked her infamous "chicken or fish?" question on Newlyweds 12 years ago.
3. Jennifer Lopez wore the Versace green dress to the Grammys 15 years ago.
4. Miley Cyrus once looked like this.
2006 vs. 2015. What a difference nine years makes.
5. Britney and Justin haven’t been a couple for 13 years.
6. Most high school freshman today were born in 2001, making them the same age as “Lady Marmalade”…
7. ...meaning teens today are younger than both Ralph perfume…
8. ....and Gilmore Girls.
9. It's been 10 years since you first begged your parents for a pink Razr.
10. Willow Smith wasn't even born when NSYNC released No Strings Attached.
11. Sex and the City hasn't aired a new episode since 2004...
12. ...which is the same year that Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling shared this iconic kiss in The Notebook... 11 damn years ago.
13. 2004 was also the year we were introduced to the Plastics in Mean Girls. And here are the ages of the cast today:
14. The high school class of 2019 is the same age as the first iPod.
15. Marissa Cooper has been dead for 11 years.
16. And Teen People has been dead for nine years.
The last issue was printed in 2006.