2. The concept of the Spice Girls’ “Girl Power” being a form of feminism.
3. Hanson. Gen Xers: Ask not, “What is an MMMbop?” for one does not question the MMMbop.
4. Coachella. And where all the flower crowns came from.
15. A/S/L. This joke/reference often falls flat with the Gen X crowd.
It stands for age/sex/location. Got it? So, like, YOLO, mmmkay?
18. TRL. So you just kind of watch the same videos over and over each day? Well, yeah, kinda. But that’s not the point.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 247 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- US Soccer suspended Hope Solo for 6 months after she called Sweden's team "cowards" during the Rio Olympics ❌⚽️
- Donald Trump's campaign paid a Barnes & Noble $55,055 to buy more than 3,500 hardcover copies of his book.