2. The concept of the Spice Girls’ “Girl Power” being a form of feminism.
3. Hanson. Gen Xers: Ask not, “What is an MMMbop?” for one does not question the MMMbop.
4. Coachella. And where all the flower crowns came from.
15. A/S/L. This joke/reference often falls flat with the Gen X crowd.
It stands for age/sex/location. Got it? So, like, YOLO, mmmkay?
18. TRL. So you just kind of watch the same videos over and over each day? Well, yeah, kinda. But that’s not the point.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.