1. In 1997, Jon Stewart appeared on an episode of The Nanny, playing a love interest to Fran Drescher.
2. Fran finds out he is a Jewish doctor. What could be more perfect?
3. And he has a Porsche and a cool leather jacket. Swooooooon!
4. He’s so open with his feelings. Take me now, Jon! I mean, Bob the Jewish Doctor.
5. OK, this is a little weird to wrap your mind around…
6. Then we see Jon in a Dynasty fantasy sequence. His hair. That suit.
7. When Jon/Bob shows up at the same wedding Fran attends, they find out they’re…cousins. Ewwww. (And sad. It’s not so easy to find a cute, Jewish, Jon Stewart doctor.)
8. Here are all of Jon’s moments from the episode “Kissing Cousins”:
- DNC Day 1: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠🇺🇸
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed the first round-the-world solar-powered flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️