1. In 1997, Jon Stewart appeared on an episode of The Nanny, playing a love interest to Fran Drescher.
2. Fran finds out he is a Jewish doctor. What could be more perfect?
3. And he has a Porsche and a cool leather jacket. Swooooooon!
4. He’s so open with his feelings. Take me now, Jon! I mean, Bob the Jewish Doctor.
5. OK, this is a little weird to wrap your mind around…
6. Then we see Jon in a Dynasty fantasy sequence. His hair. That suit.
7. When Jon/Bob shows up at the same wedding Fran attends, they find out they’re…cousins. Ewwww. (And sad. It’s not so easy to find a cute, Jewish, Jon Stewart doctor.)
8. Here are all of Jon’s moments from the episode “Kissing Cousins”:
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists says they've discovered an 8th continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- A Texas girl celebrated her 6th birthday with an absolutely amazing Selena-themed party 🎤🌹