1. The person who thinks dance pop is appropriate sleepytime music.
2. This phat feminist.
3. The person who listens to good bands like Everclear.
4. The future MTV VJ.
5. The person who thinks they’re soooo smart. See also: Your parents.
6. The person who is finally embracing their true self.
7. The person with a deep, dark secret.
8. The arrogant grad student.
9. Jessica’s best friend.
10. Italian Spice.
11. The person who doesn’t need much.
12. Believers of the afterlife.
13. The person who just doesn’t get it but is clearly a wannabe.
14. Amanda Bynes.
15. The person who has never actually listened to The Beatles.
16. The only person here who understands COULTURAL DIVERSITY.
17. You, 14 years ago.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈