1. Actually wearing platform sneakers like you did in your Spice Girls days … prob not. But a tattoo? Sure.
3. This Clueless tat is literally the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen.
4. The truth is you’ll never stop loving Zack Morris so why not give in?
6. For the ’90s girly-girl: You’re more of a Quinn type, yes?
8. Troll dolls. They’re coming back. You heard it here first.
9. I FOUND THE HEART OF THE OCEAN IT’S RIGHT HERE HELLOOOOO.
10. If you’re more of a dreamer, though, perhaps this Titanic quote?
12. A sunflower is of course a classic choice for any ’90s girl. Especially ones with Blossom Russo obsessions.
17. Another Beauty and the Beast-inspired design. I can hear the singing …
18. A simple toe ring could be a throwback to your favorite ’90s accessory (minus the pain).
22. Lisa Frank inspired tattoos? Um, yes. Why didn’t I think of that before?
(The following are technically ’80s references but ’90s girls grew up with these, too!)
25. Labyrinth: The movie that changed you. The movie that made you a woman.
26. Here’s a more recognizable Labyrinth reference. Cuuuute.
30. Whoa. The styling in the pic makes this Care Bear design look oddly high-fashion.
31. Now you can take My Little Pony with you everywhere. A childhood wish come true.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.