12. Evidence suggests that shorter people live longer lives.
And there are numerous claims about short people having fewer health issues.
13. Short people actually experience things faster than taller people.
According to one neuroscientist, taller people take about one-tenth of a second longer to perceive sensory information, which makes sense when you think about it — short people would have shorter neural pathways, meaning the distance information travels to your brain is much shorter.
14. Even though reaching things may be an issue, tall people always seem to be friendly enough to help a stranger out.
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 90 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.