12. Evidence suggests that shorter people live longer lives.
And there are numerous claims about short people having fewer health issues.
13. Short people actually experience things faster than taller people.
According to one neuroscientist, taller people take about one-tenth of a second longer to perceive sensory information, which makes sense when you think about it — short people would have shorter neural pathways, meaning the distance information travels to your brain is much shorter.
14. Even though reaching things may be an issue, tall people always seem to be friendly enough to help a stranger out.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.