12. Evidence suggests that shorter people live longer lives.
And there are numerous claims about short people having fewer health issues.
13. Short people actually experience things faster than taller people.
According to one neuroscientist, taller people take about one-tenth of a second longer to perceive sensory information, which makes sense when you think about it — short people would have shorter neural pathways, meaning the distance information travels to your brain is much shorter.
14. Even though reaching things may be an issue, tall people always seem to be friendly enough to help a stranger out.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲