1. Oh, Meg Ryan and your distinctive ’90s hair. Many women would try to copy you, many would fail.
2. Remember that time you decided to chop off all your hair à la Winona? And how it never looked like this? Ever?
3. Drew’s uniform bob with middle part. This only worked if you were 5.
4. How is it, Kelly Rowland, that you wore this banged bob with not a hair out of place and it perfectly framed your face? Oh how we tried…
5. This look, popular in the early 2000s was WAY more complicated than it looked.
The bottom layer was longer, while the top layer was an inch or two shorter. And then you had to blow dry the bottom layer straight or flipping out, and the top layer sort of curved in. How is any normal person supposed to manage this every morning?
6. T-Boz’s short, chunky cut is still cute! The problem was upkeep — it started to look like a tent as it grew out.
7. This only worked if you had baby-fine hair. GRRRR Christina Ricci.
8. The flippity-flip with bangs.
9. A side-parted version of the flippity-flip. So many layers. So many flippies.
10. THE RACHEL OH DEAR LORD THE RACHEL.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing using offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current tax codes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸