1. In 1990, a 16-year-old Leonardo appeared as a celebrity contestant on the game show Fun House.
He was known back then for his role as Garry Buckman on Parenthood. Look at that smile as he joins the Gold Team.
2. The other celeb contestant was Danny Pintauro from Who’s the Boss. Whatever, Red Team.
3. For the first competition, the boys don superhero shirts with large F’s on them. Their partners must then throw “schmutz boms,” aiming to explode on their chests.
Unfortunately, the Red Team wins this round. It’s OK, Leo. You’ll get ‘em next time.
4. For the next stunt, the boys are suspended from their L.A. Gear shoes (yes) and must transfer plastic fish to the box using only their mouths.
5. Success! Gold Team outnumbers Red. Behold, a triumphant Leo.
6. Mess. That. Hair. UP.
7. Next up, something called “the four-headed sewer sludge snake” in which all four contestants’ ankles are bound together and they must pass balls mouth-to-mouth. Oh HELL yes.
Unfortunately, the Stupid Red team wins this round, too. Fuck you, Red Team.
8. And then Leo gets a pie in the face because he didn’t get the trivia question? Oh no you didn’t.
9. Then Leo gets to dress up as Godzilla and run around a track smashing houses.
10. Womp-womp. Gold Team doesn’t score high enough to make it to the final Fun House round. But they do go home with prizes, including a Jane Fonda Fun House video. (Yes.)
11. Despite being a loser, Leo still has a winning attitude. King of the world since 1990.
12. See the full episode here:
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀