3. The ’80s commercial with Jennifer Love Hewitt and her boyfriend…Santa Claus. Shudder.
15. This totally-not-sexist ’80s commercial with Kathy Ireland.
Kathy on cars or shoes or women or all of the above: “They’re responsive, temperamental, very expensive, and they have great curves. And if you try and start them too fast, they stall.”
Definitely-not-gay dude: “You’re such a brat!”
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- The Russian government agrees with comments Donald Trump made on Sunday, saying that NATO is "obsolete."
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.