3. The ’80s commercial with Jennifer Love Hewitt and her boyfriend…Santa Claus. Shudder.
15. This totally-not-sexist ’80s commercial with Kathy Ireland.
Kathy on cars or shoes or women or all of the above: “They’re responsive, temperamental, very expensive, and they have great curves. And if you try and start them too fast, they stall.”
Definitely-not-gay dude: “You’re such a brat!”
- The 6-year-old boy who was shot Wednesday while on the playground at his elementary school in South Carolina has died.
- Trump's home and golf club near Washington, DC have security cameras inside and out, monitored from New York, insiders say.
- Seven bee species have officially been listed as endangered in the US. Losing them could have a devastating effect on the ecosystem.