1. What do you get when you add bunnies to yoga? Magic, that’s what.
2. Sunberry Fitness in Richmond, British Columbia, recently hosted its second bunny yoga class. It sold out in three days and has a massive waiting list.
The studio partnered with Bandaids For Bunnies, a local rabbit rescue, who supplied the buns.
The idea was first brought up last year by one of the studio’s students who volunteered with Bandaids For Bunnies.
“She said it as a joke but we actually took it really seriously,” Julia Zu, owner of Sunberry, told BuzzFeed Canada.
3. It’s just like an ol’ yoga class, except there’s soft lil’ balls of fluff running around. Which basically sounds like heaven.
4. Zu said that although the bunnies stay close to their cages at first, “as soon as people started posing on their mats the bunnies starting running.”
5. “They like to choose their human. You’ll have two or three girls in the room and the bunnies really like their mats.”
6. “One girl in the room had five bunnies on her mat. She couldn’t even do her poses.”
8. How could you even breathe through a pose while hyperventilating about how cute they are?