1. Selling all those cookies taught you to hustle.
2. But the easiest way to sell them was to give the boxes to a parent with an office job.
3. The program books were basically your bible and you'd spend hours deciding which badge to do next.
4. And the badges were like Pokemon — you had to catch 'em all.
5. You learned to sew by meticulously arranging those bad boys on your sashes and hats.
6. Then you ran out of space and moved on to a camp blanket.
On my honour, I will try.There's a duty to be done and I say aye.There's a reason to be here for a reason above.My honour is to try and my duty is to love.