1. The infographic below outlines government-subsidized paid maternity (available to mothers only) and family leave (available to either parent) around the world.
The International Labour Organization recommends a minimum of 14 weeks paid leave. How does your country measure up?
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞