1. “You’re being moody. Is it that time of the month?”
OMG! You figured it out! You got me!
2. *Any form of catcall*
R E S P E C T, find out what it means to women.
3. *In response to being catcalled* “But it’s kind of flattering, right?”
You. Cannot. Be. Serious.
4. “You look tired!”
You look like an asshole!
7. “Why are you eating a salad? Why are you eating a burger? Are you on a diet?”
Why are you so concerned with what I’m eating? Get a hobby.
10. “Oh, you’re a sports fan, huh?” *quizzes you on sports*
Yes, quizzing me will determine whether or not I’m a REAL SPORTS FAN. Very important.
11. “Can’t I just give you a compliment?”
No. You can’t.
12. “You sure you can carry that?”
YEP, PRETTY SURE.
13. “You don’t have much time left to have children.”
You don’t have much time left before I realize you suck and never talk to you again.
15. “Let me help you with that.”
Are you demanding or asking?
17. “Are you sure you should do that alone?”
Are you sure you should continue talking to me?
21. “Calm down.”
Well, I was calm, until you told me to calm down.
22. “Relax, it was just a joke.”
Oh, weird, I thought jokes were supposed to be funny.
- Sebastian Gorka, a national security advisor to President Donald Trump, is reportedly set to leave the White House in the coming weeks.
- An American soldier died in Iraq this weekend after a roadside bomb exploded during a security check, the Pentagon said.
- As the number of terrorist convictions has increased in the UK, so has the concern that other inmates could too be lured into extremism.
- Selena Gomez said the backlash surrounding "13 Reasons Why" "is going to come no matter what" and noted that she's very proud of the series.