1. People telling you that you’re tall.
No. Freaking. Way?!?!?!
2. People asking how tall you are.
Do I even know you?
3. People asking you if you play basketball or volleyball.
Just because I’m tall doesn’t mean I’m athletic, OK?
4. People asking how the weather is “up there.”
HAHAHA. CLEVER! Oh, wait.
6. Trying to find a dress that isn’t actually a shirt.
The struggle is real.
7. People comparing you to a giraffe.
Never heard that one before!
8. Trying to find a maxi dress that actually touches the ground.
10. Trying to look in mirrors.
Where’s my head?
11. Being judged for wearing heels.
Everyone stares. WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?
12. Airplane seats.
I’ll give you $20 if you let me sit in the emergency exit. PLEASE. This isn’t fair.
14. Getting your head cut off in pictures.
Forever without a forehead. :(
15. Trying to rock the romper look.
It never works. It ends up becoming serious booty shorts or extreme camel toe. Shit is not cute.
16. Trying to relax in the bathtub.
Was this bathtub made for a child?
17. Tiny-ass bathroom stalls.
Oh, hey, everyone, sorry for the awkward eye contact.
19. Standing next to your short friends.
I’m not even wearing heels. :(
21. When a potential date drops the number 5 in a conversation.
Well, it was nice knowing you. :(
22. Trying to wear long-sleeve shirts.
The wrists are always showing.
23. Feeling as if you always have to wear flats.
And still being taller than everyone in the room.
24. When people constantly ask you to reach for things.
Ugh, get a ladder.
25. Worrying that you will crush anyone you sit on, lean against, or stand next to.
Please, don’t ask me to sit on your lap.
26. The awkward knee bend necessary to fit in photos.
Please hurry and snap the picture.
27. Having to wear undershirts.
Rocking crop tops since ‘93.
31. Getting a pedicure and literally never fitting in the chair.
Can’t hear a word the pedicurist is saying because they are now so far away.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- The man who tried to kill President Reagan in 1981 will be freed from a psychiatric hospital, a judge ruled.