1. You always carry around food in your purse with you.
Because you never know when you might need it.
2. Wearing lipstick isn’t really an option for you…because, well, you’re hungry.
::eats sandwich anyway::
3. People will give you shit about eating so much for a girl, and you’ll be like, “Can you quiet down? I’m eating.”
4. Seeing the newest Nicholas Sparks flick isn’t possible without food.
5. Food is your main accessory. You take it with you everywhere you go.
6. You have SERIOUS commitment issues…
…with your toothbrush.
7. You have actually cuddled with your food before.
And enjoyed it. A lot.
8. Your sense of style can best be described as “I was hungry when I bought this.”
10. You spend more money on food than clothes.
Because you like your money where you can eat it.
11. The idea of not grocery shopping when you’re hungry isn’t an option for you, because you’re ALWAYS hungry.
LOL BUYING EVERYTHING.
12. You have to stop yourself from Instagramming every meal so that it looks like you do something besides eat.
Even if you don’t.
13. You spend more time thinking about food than you’ve ever spent thinking about a person.
Dating someone who doesn’t love food would just never work.
14. You can’t really bake cookies for special occasions because you eat all the cookie dough before it even gets to the oven.
Blame it on the spoon.
15. The way to your heart is always through food.
I’ll settle for NOTHING less than an Oreo engagement ring.
16. You have date nights…with your food.
“I love you so much, bb.” —you to your food
17. You’ve used PMS as an excuse for eating so much, even when it’s nowhere near your time of the month.
LOL, hormones right????
18. Ninety-nine percent of your Snapchats involve food.
Because all of your time is spent eating.
19. You prefer beauty products that you can eat.
Or at least ones that taste like food.
20. Your food board on Pinterest is OUT. OF. CONTROL.
21. You’ve seriously wondered if you might be pregnant before, only to later find out it was a food baby.
23. You’re constantly balancing two men in your life.
Ben and Jerry.<3
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.