1. Being told that you need to eat something.
I eat…all the time.
8. When you can’t fit into adult clothing so you resort to shopping in the kids’ section…in your twenties.
At least it’s cheaper, I guess.
9. When people ask you why you are working out.
Because I want to be healthy?
10. Not being able to gain weight no matter what you do.
It’s not as if we aren’t trying.
13. People comparing you to a twig.
That’s a litttttlllleee dramatic.
17. And people insisting on picking you up only to comment on how light you are.
Please put me down.
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭