1. Being told that you need to eat something.
I eat…all the time.
8. When you can’t fit into adult clothing so you resort to shopping in the kids’ section…in your twenties.
At least it’s cheaper, I guess.
9. When people ask you why you are working out.
Because I want to be healthy?
10. Not being able to gain weight no matter what you do.
It’s not as if we aren’t trying.
13. People comparing you to a twig.
That’s a litttttlllleee dramatic.
17. And people insisting on picking you up only to comment on how light you are.
Please put me down.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The CEO of Zenefits plans to step down after 10 months on the job. A legal mess nearly sank the company this year.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 🍎💪