1. You’re still referred to as the baby of the family, even when you’re well past baby stage.
2. And people are usually pretty shocked to find out that you aren’t 8 years old anymore.
3. You were always conned into being the toy.
Whether that was the toy baby doll in a stroller or the target for foam darts.
4. And you were always compared to your older sibling(s).
5. You learned early on that you had to be careful who you trusted.
I ~swear~ I won’t tell mom.
** Tells mom. **
6. Some of your best memories were from when your older sibling(s) were left in charge.
WORST. IDEA. EVER.
7. Most of your teachers judged you based upon your sibling(s).
8. You were always accused of being the favorite.
Probably because, DUH, you are.
9. You were great at entertaining yourself and standing out because, well, you had to be.
10. You were often accused of being a tattle tale.
When really, you were just trying to SURVIVE.
11. People always had high expectations of you because you were supposed to learn from your sibling(s)’ mistakes.
12. You can’t even begin to count how many times you’ve heard the line, “When you’re older…”
13. In some aspects, you were super overprotected because you were the BABY.
14. But in other ways, your parents were tired and cared less and less each day. You could basically get away with murder.
15. You overused the excuse that you “didn’t know any better.”
And sometimes still try to use it.
16. You didn’t mind when your sibling(s) picked a fight with you, because they would get in trouble for picking on you.
17. You vowed to never forgive your older sibling(s) for ruining things like SANTA and the EASTER BUNNY.
- As they succumbed to smoke inhalation, the Oakland warehouse fire victims texted their loved ones and some embraced, authorities said.
- Former Sen. Bob Dole's law firm was paid $20,000 a month to lobby for Taiwan — and played a role in Trump's call with the president.
- It's finally here: You can now like comments on Instagram, and people are excited about it 😍📷
- Grammy nominations: Beyoncé has earned 9, including Album of the Year. Drake, Rihanna, and Kanye West each got 8 nods 💿🎶