4. But because of this, you’ve devised a system of communication.
Five minutes here, 10 minutes there, 20 minutes tomorrow. Let’s do this.
6. And dating is difficult for you, because when you need a serious calming down, they’re seriously asleep.
Or in a meeting at work. Or generally just LIVING THEIR LIFE.
7. When you finally get to have a real conversation with them, you don’t pay attention to ANYTHING else.
No one better bother you.
8. You have developed a sort of sixth sense for when they call during your sleep cycle because they might need you.
And you wake RIGHT UP, because sleep can wait.
10. You have drunk-dialed your BFF while they were still at work.
And they have drunk-dialed you at 7 a.m. your time.
11. And talking about your favorite TV shows together becomes difficult because one of you always has spoilers.
DON’T TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED…but tell me what happened.
12. You often have dreams about being in the same time zone.
Maybe one day…
14. You have wished them a happy birthday, or happy holidays, HOURS in advance of their actual celebration because…time difference.
But it just means twice the celebration!!
- Actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- California lawmakers have passed a bill that would require prison time for those convicted of sexually assaulting an unconscious victim.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱