1. It took you a total of 5 minutes to walk across campus.
And you were still like, “Bloody hell this is taking forever.”
4. Many athletes played on more than one sports team.
But still managed to make it to class.
7. And you knew basically everyone in your grade.
And the class above you…and below you…
8. If you had a class size of over 25, you were like, THIS IS TOO DAMN MUCH.
:: starts sweating ::
9. You knew the cafeteria cooks by name.
Oh HEY JUNE! I LOVE YOU!
10. And if you went to a sporting event, it was probably for the free T-shirts.
Or to socialize, because chances are, your school teams weren’t the *greatest.*
11. The local Goodwill was frequented way more than any department store.
12. Everyone constantly asked what you were planning to do with your degree.
14. Your least favorite part of class was when the 40+ year-old student would ask the professor 57 questions.
COME ONNNNN. WE ONLY HAVE 3 MINUTES LEFT.
15. There were many days where students on campus didn’t wear shoes.
16. You felt weird for being home by 10 p.m. on a Saturday, only to find your roommate already asleep.
17. You *CHOSE* to see your professors outside of class.
18. You had to be careful when walking around campus between classes as to not be hit by a frisbee.
19. And you got easily offended if someone was sitting in YOUR spot in the library on a Sunday.
Do you not know the rules?!?
21. There was no shortage of unique clubs to join.
And you most definitely had a Quidditch team.
22. People weren’t afraid to speak up in class.
In fact, it was the NORM.
23. All your state college friends regularly ridiculed your “tiny school.”
And you were like, yeah, whatever, jealousy is an ugly emotion.
24. The coffee shop near campus was ALWAYS filled with your fellow students studying.*
*Complaining about how busy they are.
- President Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill but it took only two days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- The Trump administration is silent hours after Russia arrested hundreds of people protesting corruption under Putin.
- United Airlines stopped 3 girls from flying because they were wearing leggings, and said the rule only applies to travelers on "company benefit travel."
- 'Orange Is The New Black' actor Samira Wiley and writer Lauren Morelli are officially married and tied the knot in Palm Springs 🌴