1. You've seen every episode of House Hunters but still watch every time it's on anyway.
2. You'll spend all day watching your LEAST favorite HGTV show and still be content.
Ugh, Love It or List It again?
3. You can't go into a house or apartment without pretending to be on House Hunters.
4. Every year you enter to win the HGTV dream home.
5. You're constantly starting projects in your own home as a direct result of spending too much of your weekend binge-watching HGTV.
6. You've seriously contemplated beginning a career of flipping houses.
7. The couples on HGTV define your relationship goals.
8. You refer to your favorite HGTV personalities by first name.
9. You have a favorite Property Brother and you won't budge on it for anyone.
10. You burned through all the HGTV shows offered on Netflix within a week.
11. You are almost always correct when guessing which house will be chosen on any given House Hunters episode.
12. You ship the hell out of David and Hilary.
They love each other.