1. Because of Paul George who has an average of 21.7 points and 6.8 rebounds per game.
And killer arms, just saying.
2. And because of David West making Chris Bosh look like this.
3. Because of Miami flops like this.
4. And Miami flops like this.
5. …and Miami flops like this.
6. Because of David West’s fantastic facial expressions.
Always upset. That is why we love him.
7. Because of George Hill, hometown hero born and bred in Indiana.
Broad Ripple High.
8. Because of Lance Stephenson and his gallop down the court.
So much GOLD swagger.
10. Roy Hibbert and his dedication to Pacers fans.
See: Area 55.
12. Because Larry F*cking Bird is the current president of the team.
Basketball legend No. 1.
13. And before that it was Donnie Walsh for god’s sake.
Basketball legend No. 2.
14. Because the Pacers play as a team.
Not as individuals… ahem, Miami.
16. Because the Pacers roster was built, not bought.
Bring your game, not your name.
17. Because in 49 other states it’s just basketball, but not in Indiana.
It’s so much more.
18. And because being a Pacers fan is becoming part of a family. Pacers fans will always be there through thick and thin.
Blue Collar Gold Swagger!
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- Members of UK Parliament will examine Asos working practices after a BuzzFeed News investigation revealed allegations of exploitation.
- This is no illusion: Lady Gaga confirmed she's headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in February 🏈🎉