This is Julie Taylor, one of the main characters on the greatest show OF ALL TIME: Friday Night Lights.
This face is basically what she always looks like, tbh.
Even though the show was basically PERFECT, it could have only improved if Julie Taylor didn’t exist.
Worst character of all time. Observe and learn.
1. First of all, she dated Matt Saracen for most of the show and NEVER EVEN APPRECIATED HIM.
Look at him. LOOK. AT. HIM.
2. Not only was he GORG, he also loved and appreciated his grandma.
- major, major swooning *
3. And took care of her, like, all the time.
4. Meanwhile, Julie was busy not appreciating him.
And probably making this face.
5. She pouted 99% of the time.
Usually about Matt playing football, which is like… the whole plot of the show, but OK JULIE.
6. Then, when her baby sister was born, she decided to pretend little Gracie Belle didn’t exist and bounce on over to the pool.
“Oh, I have a baby sister and a mom that needs my help? Don’t care LOL!” — Julie
7. This is the SAME pool where she met this sweaty Swedish college dude and decided she wanted to have an affair with him.
He had a girlfriend and Julie was dating Matt, but she didn’t care, because obviously.
8. That’s right, she cheated on Matt with some dude she met at the pool.
THIS MATT ^^ THAT ONE ^^ WITH THE CUTE FACE AND SWEET LOVE FOR HIS GRANDMA
9. Then she tried to tell Matt she cheated on him and SHATTERED HIS HEART because she felt like she was turning into her mom.
Here’s the thing JULES, turning into your mom would have been a VAST IMPROVEMENT. You get what I’m saying?
10. She fought with her parents pretty much all the time.
Which was kinda ridiculous considering that her parents were ERIC AND TAMI TAYLOR aka the greatest TV parents of all time, ever.
Seriously. The greatest.
11. After Tim Riggins SAVED HER LIFE from a tornado, she got too drunk and managed to get him in serious trouble. After he tried to save her life. Again.
GOOD JOB JULIE.
12. She got way too cozy with her teacher when she was in high school.
Then screamed at her mom in the middle of school like only Julie Taylor would do. ~Mature~
13. And then, because a high school relationship wasn’t enough, she had a literal affair with her TA in college.
Oh, and he was taken, because obviously.
14. Then she went running to Matt in Chicago, because she likes to take advantage of nice people.
JUST SAY NO, MATT.
15. She ends up getting engaged to Matt Saracen, and for that, she will never be forgiven.
In conclusion, she is the WORST.
WELL YOU DID JULIE. YOU DID. BYE.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀