2. “When was the last time you went on a date?”
AGAIN, how is this your business?
3. “Are you putting yourself out there?”
4. “Have you tried Tinder?”
Gee, what a great idea!
7. “Can I have your plus-one seat at the wedding for someone else?”
I hate you.
8. “Can I set you up?”
9. “Are you being too picky?”
I like to call it “having standards.”
10. “Have you prayed about it?”
WHAT, like this is some sort of medical condition? Jesus.
12. “When can I expect grandchildren/nieces/nephews out of you?”
MAYBE NEVER IF YOU KEEP ASKING.
13. “Are you giving off the right signals?”
What are all these signals you people keep talking about? Not sure how I can be any clearer.
14. “What about _____, wasn’t that who you dated for a while?”
WE BROKE UP FOR A REASON.
15. “You’re like a modern Carrie Bradshaw, aren’t you?!”
Don’t ever compare me to her again. I would never choose Big over Aidan.
17. “Is your biological clock ticking?”
Well it WASN’T.
19. “Are you next?” —people at weddings
I’LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I KNOW.
20. “Is this your boyfriend?”
Yes, every man who I talk to is my boyfriend.
21. “Isn’t it so fun being single though?!”
Yeah, I’m having an absolute blast.
22. “When did your parents get married?”
HOW IS THIS RELEVANT?
- Baylor University's president and football coach have been removed for failing to address a team sexual assaults scandal for years.
- Here we go: Donald Trump has reached the number of delegates needed to be the Republican presidential nominee.
- The UK will be the first country to issue letters for same-sex couples abroad to ensure their next-of-kin rights are upheld.