1. You hate when people get you flowers, because they die, and you can’t eat them.
So you mean to tell me you spent money on these flowers instead of food?
2. Candlelit dinners aren’t really your thing because you can’t see anything worth a damn.
And you like to see your food, because duh.
3. If anyone ever tried to play you a song, you would end up laughing because…who does that?
PLEASE MAKE IT STOP.
5. The same goes for cuddling, can you scoot over?
So, like, how long is this supposed to last?
6. And then sometimes your partner might try to stare lovingly into your eyes.
And you don’t want ANY OF THAT sh*t.
7. You’re really bad at texting those you care about because it ends up going something like this:
8. You definitely aren’t into sharing your food with anyone.
How. Dare You.
9. Taking cute couple pictures is difficult, as you usually turn out looking uncomfortable as hell.
Probably because you were.
10. The thought of PDA is the subject of most of your nightmares.
11. And the whole “expressing your feelings through a poem” thing? No freaking way.
How can I pretend this never happened?
13. And you really don’t like when anyone surprises you and joins you in the shower.
Like, can you not? I want to wash my ass in private, PLEASE. This is sacred.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚