2. Jack “Just Jack” McFarland
He was sassy, he was fierce, he was cray-cray, and he always had your back.
And don’t forget his best asset, his ass.
8. The Barones
Oh Marie and Frank…what to say about this set of overbearing and lovable parents. Marie is often manipulative and selfish, but she’s hilarious and loves her family with all of her heart. Frank loves to eat, complain and crack jokes. He also begrudgingly loves his wife.
10. Steve Urkel
He is the definition of nerd. He has the look down, the voice down, the strange talents down. He’s truly got it all. He’s also deeply in love with is neighbor Laura Winslow, who he eventually woos when he magically/scientifically transforms himself into study Stefan Urquelle. Did he do that? Oh, yes he did.
12. Winnie Cooper
Kevin Arnold’s one true love- she’s smart, beautiful and sweet. Who wouldn’t fall in love with her?
15. it’s all good in the neighborhood
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked President Trump from enforcing his new travel and refugee bans indefinitely.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.