1. It's Mardi Gras this weekend.
2. This weekend!
3. Jeez, that's come around quickly.
4. I have to take the night off work.
6. Can't believe I forgot to ask for it off.
7. I'm such a bad queer.
8. Will they let me?
9. Eh, I'm sure it'll be fine.
10. I can always chuck a sickie.
11. Wonder if it'll rain this year.
12. It's Fred Nile that always prays for rain, right?
13. I think it's Fred Nile.
14. Is Fred Nile even still alive?
15. *Googles Fred Nile*
17. I hope it doesn't rain.
18. I'll take a poncho.
19. Or a garbage bag with holes, let's be real.
20. What will I wear?
21. Do I still have those shorts?
22. ...Katie still has them.
23. What about that shir... nope.
24. Shit, I'll have to go shopping.
25. *Opens wallet*
27. *closes wallet*
30. DIY costumes rarely go well...
31. I don't REALLY have a choice.
32. I can paint a rainbow on my shirt?
33. Or dye it pink? Or purple?
34. Or any fucking colour, really.
37. WHERE IS MY GLITTER?!
38. *overturns room*
39. Glitter's a cliche.
40. I don't need glitter.
41. Oh, here's a rainbow flag!
42. I can put this around my shoulders.
43. Problem solved.
44. I look so fucking gay.
46. Now, to find last year's rainbow face paint...
48. Will my Fair Day sunburn stop peeling by Saturday?
50. What if it doesn't?
51. *Googles how to stop sunburn peeling*
52. I... I guess I'll take an oatmeal bath.
53. Is that weird?
54. Well, it is Mardi Gras.
55. I wonder if my mum will see me on TV.
56. Nah, no one watches SBS.
57. Plus, the parade's way too crowded.
58. I still can't believe it's this weekend.
59. Time for Gay Christmas!