Australian prime minister Malcolm Turnbull has condemned the views of a Muslim sheik who has previously said homosexuality spreads HIV and AIDS.
So in keeping with the prime minister's enthusiasm to condemn all homophobia – here's a helpful list of some instances that he's yet to condemn.
1. When Coalition backbencher George Christensen said the "Safe Schools" LGBTI anti-bullying program was like pedophile grooming.
2. When the Australian Christian Lobby said same-sex marriage would create another Stolen Generation.
3. When backbencher Luke Simpkins said he had never met a homophobic person.
4. When senator Cory Bernardi told a mum he is "worried for her kids" because she supports the Safe Schools Coalition.
5. When Cory Bernardi told a 20-year-old man he was "encouraging a program that actually bullies heterosexual children into submission for the gay agenda".
6. When Nationals MP Andrew Broad compared same-sex marriage to two rams fucking and being unable to have a lamb.
7. When state Liberal MP Peter Abetz said the Safe Schools Coalition was a program from the "militant gay lesbian lobby" to "normalise" their agenda.
Lane Sainty is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Contact Lane Sainty at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.