1. Sam Dastyari inviting Pauline Hanson to share a halal snack pack with him... and getting a firm "No way".
2. Tony Windsor banning all News Corp media from his campaign party.
3. Michael Rowland's lonely, lonely night, spent high up on a balcony somewhere in the ABC.
4. The enormous success of Pauline Hanson's One Nation.
5. Channel 9's candidate crusher.
6. Not to mention 7's Tower of Power *and* candidate rocket blaster.
7. These headlines.
8. Ruby Rose's election tweets.
9. The entire Channel 7 election panel.
10. This extremely public rebuke of Liberal party pollster Mark Textor, from conservative senator Cory Bernardi.
11. When a hung parliament started looking like a real possibility and everyone lost their minds.
12. Andrew Bolt's incredibly angry letter to Malcolm Turnbull
13. When someone actually sent a pizza to Annabel Crabb after she made an on-air plea for some food.
14. This exchange on the ABC broadcast.
15. The Channel 7 reporter parked outside Turnbull's house, speculating that he might actually not face Coalition HQ.
16. And the subsequent live footage of Turnbull's car travelling to the Sofitel.
17. When Shorten and Turnbull both gave what sounded like victory speeches.
18. When a slightly delirious Leigh Sales told Kerry O'Brien to "suck on that!" after they beat the ABC record for longest election broadcast.
19. The result ... or lack thereof.
Lane Sainty is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Contact Lane Sainty at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.