1. Nerdist somehow got Matthew Weiner, Vincent Kartheiser, Jon Hamm, Rich Sommer, and Weird Al Yankovic in a room, bowling, together.
You know it’s not a clip from the show because nobody’s smoking. A bowling scene in Mad Men would be great — Roger struggling to heft the ball with a cigarette in one hand and an old-fashioned in the other; Lane clubbing Pete with a pin; Peggy beating everyone.
2. But also: can we all just look at Pete Campbell’s beard for a second?
3. One more time:
4. Sorry, just once more:
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎