1. Canada scores. U.S. scores. Canada scores. U.S. scores. Canada scores. U.S. scores. And finally, the U.S. scores again.
All three Canadian goals came courtesy of Christine Sinclair, who dominated with her physicality and finishing skill. On the U.S. side, Megan Rapinoe notched the first two, including a very rare corner-kick goal; Abby Wambach converted a penalty to tie it up at 3 all; and Alex Morgan buried a header in the very last minute of the game, giving America the win and a spot against Japan in the gold-medal finals. This’ll be a chance for American revenge — Japan beat the U.S. in penalties in the 2011 World Cup championship match.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖