1. In the second quarter of the Super Bowl, Joe Flacco dropped back and threw up a bomb on 3rd and 10.
2. And it was the right move: Flacco had a wide open Jacoby Jones sprinting down the field. Jones makes the grab —
3. — then gets up and takes it into the end zone. Great throw, great catch, great touchdown. But wait — who was it that Jones beat?
4. Is it? Yep: that’s Chris Culliver. Remember Chris Culliver?
6. TAKE THAT, CULLIVER. (That = karma.)
7. So, dance on, Jacoby Jones. Not only did you score a touchdown in the Super Bowl — you also won a victory for LGBT rights.
- California lawmakers have passed a bill that would require prison time for those convicted of sexually assaulting an unconscious victim.