1. In the second quarter of the Super Bowl, Joe Flacco dropped back and threw up a bomb on 3rd and 10.
2. And it was the right move: Flacco had a wide open Jacoby Jones sprinting down the field. Jones makes the grab —
3. — then gets up and takes it into the end zone. Great throw, great catch, great touchdown. But wait — who was it that Jones beat?
4. Is it? Yep: that’s Chris Culliver. Remember Chris Culliver?
6. TAKE THAT, CULLIVER. (That = karma.)
7. So, dance on, Jacoby Jones. Not only did you score a touchdown in the Super Bowl — you also won a victory for LGBT rights.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰