1. In the second quarter of the Super Bowl, Joe Flacco dropped back and threw up a bomb on 3rd and 10.
2. And it was the right move: Flacco had a wide open Jacoby Jones sprinting down the field. Jones makes the grab —
3. — then gets up and takes it into the end zone. Great throw, great catch, great touchdown. But wait — who was it that Jones beat?
4. Is it? Yep: that’s Chris Culliver. Remember Chris Culliver?
6. TAKE THAT, CULLIVER. (That = karma.)
7. So, dance on, Jacoby Jones. Not only did you score a touchdown in the Super Bowl — you also won a victory for LGBT rights.
- U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan, a Republican, said he was not ready to endorse Donald Trump for president 🇺🇸
- A jury has found Lonnie Franklin Jr. guilty in the "Grim Sleeper" serial killings of 10 black women in Los Angeles.
- The UK heads to the polls today, with a race for London mayor, a fight for the Scottish parliament, and council elections across England.