2. On July 12, Wade released an official statement on James’ decision, and heartwarming doesn’t even begin to describe it.
As a friend and a teammate, I am sad to see my brother LeBron leave to begin a new journey. In 2010, we decided to come together all for one goal — to win championships and we succeeded. We were friends when we first joined the league and created an unbreakable bond the past four years. Our collaboration will always be very special to me both personally and professionally. We shared something unique and he will always be part of my family. LeBron made the right decision for him and his family because home is where your heart is. I know this was not an easy decision to make and I support him in returning to his roots. As an organization, a community, and as individuals, we achieved the goals we set when we first signed on together. We are champions.
3. Considering Dwyane calls LeBron his brother, there don’t seem to be any hard feelings.
4. But he still wants to remind everyone that in the end they “are champions.”
- Eric Trump said it took "courage" for his father to refrain from bringing up Bill Clinton's infidelity during Monday's presidential debate.
- As a perpetually plugged-in, texting, swiping, selfie-taking human being, you might be damaging your body without realizing it.
- The Senate voted to override President Obama's veto of a bill that would allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia.