2. On July 12, Wade released an official statement on James’ decision, and heartwarming doesn’t even begin to describe it.
As a friend and a teammate, I am sad to see my brother LeBron leave to begin a new journey. In 2010, we decided to come together all for one goal — to win championships and we succeeded. We were friends when we first joined the league and created an unbreakable bond the past four years. Our collaboration will always be very special to me both personally and professionally. We shared something unique and he will always be part of my family. LeBron made the right decision for him and his family because home is where your heart is. I know this was not an easy decision to make and I support him in returning to his roots. As an organization, a community, and as individuals, we achieved the goals we set when we first signed on together. We are champions.
3. Considering Dwyane calls LeBron his brother, there don’t seem to be any hard feelings.
4. But he still wants to remind everyone that in the end they “are champions.”
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- And here's everything you need to know about Apple's Fall Mac Event📱 🍎