1. Throughout all 10 seasons of Friends, the show hosted countless memorable guest stars.
2. And in “The One After the Super Bowl Part 2” (Season 2, Episode 13), Julia Roberts plays a character named Susie Moss who Chandler Bing (Matthew Perry) knew from elementary school.
“Fourth grade, glasses, I used to carry around a box of animal crackers like a purse.”
5. Susie went on a few dates with Chandler…
6. …but their last encounter ended with Chandler naked and alone in the men’s bathroom of a restaurant. The only thing he was wearing were Susie’s underwear.
8. This was apparently Susie’s ultimate revenge from when Chandler made fun of her in the fourth grade.
9. When Chandler protests that she can’t possibly still be upset about something that happened 20 years ago, Roberts’s character says:
14. Are you??
H/T: The Independent
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀