6. The number of people you have (or haven’t) slept with.
As long as you’re practicing safe sex, it doesn’t matter how many people you’ve been with. There’s also nothing wrong with waiting — your sexcapades aren’t for anyone else to judge.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Prime Minister Theresa May set out a "hard Brexit" plan in a speech about Britain leaving the European Union.
- The police report featuring Kim Kardashian West's first-hand account of the Paris robbery has been released.