1. Once upon a time there were six young actors: Lisa Kudrow, Matthew Perry, Courteney Cox, David Schwimmer, Jennifer Aniston, and Matt LeBlanc.
2. In the early ’90s, they all co-starred in a TV show together about six friends who live in New York City and go through the trials and tribulations of adulthood.
The show was called Friends.
5. Oprah interviewed the six actors in March 1995.
8. Be still our hearts.
“These are five people that really, honestly matter to me now.”
14. Matt LeBlanc also spoke about how quickly the cast bonded and became friends.
“When it first started, I was just really looking forward to getting along with everyone. I think we all sort of came together with, like, an open mind to get along and bond as quick as possible, and I think that’s kind of what happened.”
15. Schwimmer explained everyone’s hesitations to bond until after the pilot was picked up because of the “reality of the business.”
“The taping of the pilot was probably the first thing. The reality of the business is we don’t know if the pilot’s gonna be picked up, so everyone was keeping their distance and not really investing too much emotionally in the other people. There’s also the other reality that any one of us could be, like, removed after the pilot.”
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that with a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- A teen wore a dress to prom with the faces of black victims of police brutality designed on it and Trayvon Martin's mom loved it.