4. Here’s the full text of the letter:
I look at newspaper pictures of new brides every Sunday. I’m searching. I want to see if there is now or ever will be another bride as lovely as you. Been doing that since June 27, 1953. Actually, I already know the answer. There is not - and never will be to me - your equal in loveliness. On our wedding day you were the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. The delightful truth is that you still are. Happy anniversary, sweetheart. You’ve made me and you keep me the happiest and most grateful husband any bride could ever know. I’d gladly welcome another 61 years of marriage with you. Beyond that I pray we will spend eternity together.
All my love,
7. Watch the full video and news segment on Bob and Gail Phillips’ love story.
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩