1. Boy Meets World originally aired on ABC over 20 years ago.
2. And even though it’s been a long time, the cast still hangs out together.
6. Here’s Ben Savage hanging out with his real mom and his TV mom at the same time.
7. And here are Matthew Lawrence and Ben Savage back in the early 2000s.
10. Will Friedle sharing a meal with his fictional mentor, William Daniels.
12. But of course, Cory and Topanga IRL were the absolute cutest.
14. Ben even showed up to Danielle’s wedding in 2013. She wrote on Instagram: “I cried when I saw fake life husband at my wedding to my real life husband. <3 together forever.”
15. And now that Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel are shooting Girl Meets World, they see each other on a more regular basis.
16. It looks like some other cast members might be making appearances on Girl Meets World too.
17. Maintaining friendships with fellow cast members can be a difficult task.
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Furniture stores are being reshaped by a simple fact: many young people simply aren't in the market for their stuff anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.