21 Incredibly Offensive Things That You Should Never Say To A Woman
When women were asked what the most misogynistic thing a man has ever said to them was, these were their responses. Inspired by this Quora thread.
1. "You have a pretty face, but you should get a boob job to be a complete package."
2. "Women should get married by 25. After that they start losing their beauty."
3. "You are smart for a girl."
4. "Women can't run a marathon because of the shape and placement of their hip bones."
5. "If you want to make it in academia, get tenured before getting pregnant."
6. "You can't be a good CEO and a good mom at the same time."
7. "Girls don't have dreams and aspirations."
8. "Girls aren't cut out for math and computer science, their minds just don't work that way."
9. "This is why women shouldn't drive."
10. "Of course you'll get the job, the boss is a man after all."
11. "Who are you, the secretary?"
12. "You should think again about being a physics major. There aren't many women who are successful in physics."
13. "She's kind of asking for it by putting it all out there like that."
14. "If you become a surgeon, no man will be happy marrying you."
15. "Why would a pretty girl like you want to work as a police officer?"
16. "Girls can't do math."
17. "You should be flattered that you have a stalker."
18. "You don't look like an engineer."
19. "Try to find a rich husband."
20. "Don't take it so seriously, sweetheart."
21. "I knew girls had it easier."
Yup. Childbirth is easy, fighting for their bodies is easy, unequal rights in the workplace is easy, and dealing with unintelligent comments like this is SUPER EASY.