The 25 Best Lines From Rory Gilmore On "Gilmore Girls"
"I need my mommy and I don't care who knows it."
25. When Rory had to wake up early for a college football game:
24. When she thought her relationship with coffee was over for good:
23. When life got too real:
22. When she spread the truth on campus:
21. When Rory learned about that whole internet thing:
20. When she tried to teach her high school host student what college was ~ really ~ about:
19. When Rory cared more about her books' feelings than anything else in the world:
18. When she commiserated with Paris about how much boys suck:
17. When she wasn't too sure about her college roommates:
16. When Rory was terrible at flirting:
15. When she let Dean in on her book addiction:
14. When she had the perfect non-response:
13. When disaster struck right before her first major Chilton exam:
12. When Rory put Lorelai on blast:
11. When she finally let herself be sad about her break up from Dean:
10. When Rory loved Stars Hollow too much to act like "the anti-town girl:"
9. When Rory ran into the same problem every girl experiences on a Friday night:
8. When she made this confession to Jess after he skipped town on her:
7. When Rory graduated from high school as valedictorian and thanked her mom:
6. When books were her one, true love:
5. When Rory Gilmore was every single one of us:
4. When Rory wasn't afraid to admit she needed her mommy:
3. When Rory told Dean she loved him for the first time:
2. When Rory had her priorities in order:
1. And most importantly, when Rory reassured Lorelai that was she was well prepared for the real world, all thanks to her.
We originally included a different quote for number 22 that was actually said by Paris, one of Rory's best friends. The post has been changed to include a quote that Rory said herself.