4. Jimmy Fallon is Team Gold and White.
5. So is Bethenny Frankel.
6. Sara Bareilles also thinks the dress is white and gold.
7. But Josh Groban thinks The Dress is blue and black.
9. Demi Lovato is shocked that people see white and gold in The Dress.
10. And Taylor Swift has also spoken.
11. Julia Louis-Dreyfus has made up some colors of her own.
12. Mindy Kaling *knows* The Dress is black and blue.
13. Because it’s an objective truth.
15. And Julianne Moore agrees.
16. Ellen understands the significance of this cultural moment.
17. Of course, James Franco thinks The Dress is “VIOLET AND BLACK!”
18. Twitter philosopher Jaden Smith sees black and blue “as of now.”
19. Rashida Jones understands how serious the Dress Divide is.
20. Allison Williams is Team White and Gold “obviously.” #WhatIsColorAnyway
21. Sarah Hyland doesn’t really know what today was all about.
22. And Emmy Rossum doesn’t get why her boyfriend won’t quit his job to help her figure it out.
24. Meanwhile, Zach Braff is asking the important questions.
25. Mark Hoppus says The Dress is black and blue.
26. Kat Dennings sees white and gold and feels like she’s going a little nuts.
27. Lisa Vanderpump: Team Black and Blue.
28. David Duchovny specifically thinks it’s ~Teal~.
29. Pete Davidson doesn’t know…anything…?
30. And Lucy Hale is confused.
31. Zendaya’s seen BOTH sets of colors on The Dress.
32. Ariana Grande is just fed up.
35. Even the King and Kween of fashion shared their verdict on The Dress:
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.