1. “It’s about time G-Unit got back together.”
4. “Lloyd Banks is way underrated.”
In addition to songs with G-Unit, Christopher Lloyd (a.k.a. Lloyd Banks) also performed music of his own like “Beamer, Benz, or Bentley.”
5. “Did 50 Cent just turn into his own DJ?”
In the middle of the concert, 50 Cent seemed to get a little frustrated with the DJ.
8. “That was a diss toward Game, wasn’t it?”
After 50 Cent rapped the chorus and first verse to “Many Men”, the music cut off and the rapper looked around at everyone else on stage. The crowd grew louder and speculated as to who 50 was throwing shade at, and most people thought of his famous beef with former G-Unit member the Game.
9. “Yo it’s Jeremih! I didn’t know Jeremih had more than one song with 50.”
At the beginning of the concert, the R&B singer joined the rest of G-Unit on stage and sang hits like “Birthday Sex”, “Down on Me”, and “Don’t Tell ‘Em.”
11. “Is It G-Unit or The Unit? Or both?”
G-Unit stands for Guerilla Unit, but the group also refers to themselves as The Unit sometimes. It doesn’t seem to matter either way.
14. “I don’t even care that the Mets lost anymore.”
Before 50 Cent and G-Unit took over Citi Field, the Mets lost to the Padres 5-0.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 🍎💪