1. A slow feed bowl for the pup who doesn't understand that chewing is part of the digestive process. The maze pattern gently encourages eager doggos to savor their food, while preventing bloating and upset stomachs.
2. A lightweight, adjustable doggie backpack that active puppers can take on hikes and long walks with them. The breathable mesh material ensures your pet won't overheat while carrying around their essentials.
3. A lightweight ball launcher to play endless games of fetch with an energetic doggo even when you're low on energy. Hands-free pickup means you never have to touch a slobbery ball again.
4. An adjustable seatbelt tether so your best friend can take a ride with you while remaining safely in place. The belt fastens securely to your dog's harness, and clicks into the seatbelt slot so your pup can abide by the rules of the road.
5. A pack of Greenies dental treats for the doggo who refuses to believe in the existence of a toothbrush. They're vet-recommended, and their texture will help fight plaque and tartar buildup down to the gumline.
6. An interactive puzzle with different difficulty levels because a bored floof is a floof who will tear up the house. Simply hide treats in the compartments and let your dog sniff them out, keeping them entertained while you do human things.
7. A stuffing-free squeak toy for the destructive doggo who consistently turns your living room into a graveyard of fluff.
8. A grooming brush to detangle the fur of your hekka floof before they shed all over the house. The rotating metal teeth help to remove mats and loose hairs from your dog's undercoat without any fuss.
9. A durable rubber ball that you can stuff with treats for endless hours of fun. Even if your dog has a reputation for destroying toys, this guy won't be so easily defeated.
10. An absurdly cute waterproof dog raincoat with a hood so your pupper can stay dry on rainy walks. The back has a hole so you can still attach your dog's leash to their collar, and reflective strips on the coat ensure your pupper will be seen, even on dreary days.
11. A stick chew toy made from bendable wood fiber that'll mimic the texture of real wood. If your doggo is a stick chewer, they'll be none the wiser.
12. A pack of Greenies pill pockets so you can cleverly hide your dog's medicine in a delectable treat they'll be excited to eat.
13. A doggie life jacket to keep your furry friend's head above water during diving practice. Reflective strips make sure your pup can be seen in dark waters and a top handle helps you pull them out when they're too stubborn to leave themselves.
14. A natural ear treatment designed to fight ear infections and inflammation caused by bacteria, viruses, and yeast. The no-sting formula will keep your pup and their ears nice and happy.
15. A sturdy, swiveling pooper scooper for raking up pup presents from grass, dirt, or pavement. When you're ready to go foraging, place an Arm & Hammer bag over the bin, pick it up, and tie the bag before you have time to even think of what's inside.
16. A stain and odor remover spray made with an enzymatic formula because accidents happen, but you don't want the memory of them left in your carpet.
17. A muddy paw cleaner that'll keep your dog from making their mark all over your new furniture. Fill the cup up with some warm water after your pup's had a muddy jaunt in the garden, then gently plunge their paw in and out, allowing the soft bristles to clean the dirt away.
18. A jar of all-natural calming chews for the doggo who gets a little bit nervous from time to time. If your pup has separation anxiety, weather-related fears, or is showing some nervous behaviors, these treats can seriously help.
19. A padded no-pull dog harness with two leash attachment loops to train your pup that though squirrels may seem enticing, it's not a good idea to dart after them during walk time.
20. A bottle of bitter apple spray, because anyone who has ever had a puppy knows the chewing is endless unless there's a safe solution nearby.
21. A rubber broom designed specifically to attract pet hair out of carpet, tile, and hardwood. If your doggo left behind a fur twin during shedding season, this is a must.
22. A leak-proof water bottle so parched puppers can have a quick pick-me-up on the go. The lock button makes sure water stays in the bottle until it's drinking time.
23. A pack of environmentally-friendly deodorizing grooming wipes for canine pals who have solemnly sworn off bath time. They're hypoallergenic and formulated with aloe vera and vitamin E to help condition and clean your dog's coat between grooming sessions.
24. A nonirritating eye rinse to gently cleanse away dirt, debris, pollen, and other gunk that can find its way into your dog's eyes. If your dog has issues with tear stains, this stuff'll clean that away, too.
25. A paw pad moisturizer made with beeswax and vitamin E so your doggo's tootsies no longer suffer from dryness and cracks.
26. A dental health powder you can sprinkle into your dog's food to fight plaque and tartar build up, while keeping your pup's mouth fresh and clean.
27. A Kong toy that'll quickly make all other toys obsolete. Fill it up with treats or kibble, and your dog can chew on this guy, fetch it, and chase it for hours.
28. A mini comb so you can gently remove all eye boogers and other stains without the risk of poking your doggo in the peepers.
29. And an airtight pet food storage vault because your pup deserves a dry and decadent meal, and you deserve not having your home smell like beef kibble.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.