29 Products With Before-And-After Photos That Should Seriously Impress Any Dog Owner
Your mind will be blown.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A reusable dog hair remover brush so you can quickly get rid of layers of fur that have spontaneously grown on your couch, bed, comforter, or blanket with just a few swipes.
2. A broom-squeegee combo that's ready to rake up all fur balls from your carpets, rugs, tiles, and hardwood floors.
3. A Levoit air purifier to remove all pet hair and dander from the air the moment your pup even thinks about shedding.
4. An ingenious paw cleaning mechanism for the pup who dares to come into the house with muddy tootsies. Just fill the cleaner with warm water, put your doggo's paw in, and let the soft bristles take care of the dirt.
5. A paw pad moisturizer because you're not the only one who needs a nice foot rub from time to time. Both beeswax and vitamin E work together in this formula to protect your pupper's paws from hot pavement, sand, snow, and salt.
6. A dental powder you can inconspicuously sprinkle in the doggo's kibble to keep their teeth clean and breath fresh between cleanings.
7. An FDA-approved sunscreen spray for the outdoor-dwelling pupparino who needs a little extra UV-protection.
8. A nail grooming and grinding tool that'll safely trim down your dog's clickety-clacks without much of a fuss from them.
9. A Bissell SpotBot because the wizardry of this magical machine is known far and wide to spray, brush, and suction pet stains sans scrubbing.
10. An enzymatic toothpaste to keep your doggo's pearly whites clean and plaque-free. And, if you're extremely opposed to the meat-flavored varieties, this guy comes in the much better smelling Vanilla Mint.
11. A stain-and-odor removing spray for quickly exorcising the ungodly mess your floof kindly left on the carpet for you.
12. An all-natural ear treatment so puppaccinos no longer have to suffer from ear infections, redness, and inflammation — no pre-cleaning required.
13. A gentle, nonirritating eye rinse that'll safely remove allergens, dirt, and other irritants while reducing the look of tear stains on your pup's fur.
14. A handheld Bissell vacuum whose exact purpose in this world is to attract doggo floof off of stairs and upholstery. It's all about that rubber nozzle, baby.
15. A doggie blow-dryer with a flexible hose and two heating settings to keep your pup floofltastic while sparing you the scent of wet dog.
16. An all-natural vegan balm so your furry friend's sniffer stays moisturized and free of chaps or cracks.
17. An extra sticky lint roller that'll be so attractive to your pet's fur, it'll break up with your favorite black pants.
18. A grooming brush to snatch up to 95% of mats, tangles, and dead hair out of your doggo's coat before they even realize they're being brushed.
19. A wrinkle cream so puppers with adorable, squishy faces can have a water-repellent barrier to keep out moisture, fungus, and bacteria.
20. An oral hygiene chew that works to rub off tartar and plaque build up while your doggo is munching away.
21. A medicated dog shampoo formulated with oatmeal to heal irritated skin, while relieving parasitic, bacterial, or fungal infections.
23. A Snuggle Puppy because your crate-training puppy can really use someone to spoon at night. Not only can this guy help with whining, barking, and stress, he's basically indestructible and will stick around until your pupper is a doggo.
24. A pack of immune system supplements made with prebiotics, probiotics, and salmon oil to help your dog with seasonal allergies and skin irritation.
25. A pair of gentle grooming gloves for shedding doggos who have solemnly sworn to make brushing time as difficult as possible.
26. A low-noise electric pet shaver because some doggos have made the groomer public enemy number one, and now haircuts are your job. Easily rechargeable and equipped with a safe, stainless-steel blade, these clippers can help you resent that job less.
27. An antifungal and antibacterial spray to get rid of skin infections caused by fungus, bacteria, or yeast, while relieving itching and hot spots with the combined power of aloe and vitamin E.
28. A salmon oil food supplement so your doggo can get their Omega 3s in while building a healthy heart, skin, coat, and stronger immune system.
29. A pack of stain removing pads you can stomp into your carpet and leave overnight for those seriously set in "presents" your lovely canine left you.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.